Orchidaceae, together with Prunus mume, cream Narcissus and chrysanthemum, has become one of the top ten famous flowers in China. Since ancient times, orcidaceae has been regarded as “the embodiment of righteousness”, which is the symbol of good luck and good food. It’s not easy to raise a pot of Orchidaceae. Let’s have a look at it!
Orchidaceae What’s more, we should pay attention to it
The optimum growth temperature is 18-30 ℃, below 5 ℃, the growth is slow above 35 ℃, and the reproductive growth period is 5-18 ℃. In winter, it should be kept indoors.
Orchidaceae grows well when the relative humidity of air is 60-70%. Therefore, outdoor plant should create a suitable humidity range for Orchidaceae growth, indoor installation of sprayers and hygrometers.
Orchid leaves can be directly exposed to the sun before 7:00 in summer, and 50% – 90% shading nets can be used after 7:00 in summer. Before and after the Qingming Festival, orchids can be exposed to the sun to promote hair roots and leaf buds. After the White Dew, the weather turns cool, and most of the new grass grows. It can also shine more sunlight to make the flower buds plump, so that the orchid plants can accumulate more nutrients for the next year’s growth.
Orcidaceae is happy with the rain but afraid of the poor, happy with the wet but afraid of the wet. From June to July, when the leaf buds of Orchidaceae elongate about 1.5 cm, the liquid fertilizer (not chemical fertilizer) should be applied once or twice. In August to September, apply 1-2 times of decomposed and thin liquid fertilizer. The results showed that the effect was very good when the plant ash extract was applied 1-2 times. The best time to fertilize was in the evening, and the next morning, the water was poured again.
Orchidaceae likes to be light, so it is better to fertilize lightly than thick. Like other plants, nitrogen promotes the growth of stems and leaves. Phosphorus can promote the development of orchid root, promote the development of reproductive organs, stem and leaf expansion. Magnesium, sulfur, iron and other trace elements can make the leaves green and flowers strong.
More fertilizer should be applied in the peak growth period of Orchidaceae, and no fertilizer should be applied in dormancy or weak growth period. If excessive fertilization, it will burn the roots and leaves, causing irreparable loss.
Notes on raising orcidaceae
1. The pot should not be too large – small plants should be planted in large pots, and the amount of plant materials used is too much, which will easily lead to poor ventilation and difficult control of watering. If too much water absorption, plant material is not easy to dry, bacterial invasion causes rotten roots.
2. Orchid should be planted in shallow depth, otherwise it will rot if it is wet for a long time. When planting, the root should be filled with plant material, and the base or pseudobulb must be exposed.
3. The roots should be spread out — when planting Orchidaceae, the roots should be evenly spread out and not be squeezed together, so that each root can contact the plant material and ventilate well.
4. Do not water for several days — the roots of newly planted Orchidaceae may be injured. The wound should be coated with bactericide and not watered for 3-5 days to achieve the efficacy and promote the growth of new shoots and roots.
5. avoid strong light. New Orchidaceae plants must be protected from direct sunlight to prevent dehydration. They should be placed in warm and shaded areas. Spray can be used to increase the humidity in the air until Orchidaceae returns to normal growth.
There are more accurate and vivid records about the plant of Orchidaceae.
Yanglan Three Character Classic
Orchid plant: plant orchid in the plant material, find humus soil, rotten sawdust pond, and burn peat soil with fire
According to the size of permeable stone, the particles of orcidaceae are finer than those of Dahurian larch
The new method of soilless culture of fern root
Or brick nutrient solution regularly feed each plant material what is good, through the test will know before use to eliminate poison
It is a key season to plant orchids from Fengmao to potted orchids by sun exposure or spraying insecticides
Before changing pot in spring and autumn, it is necessary to dry it slightly to prevent root breakage, turn it over gently, wash it with water, and it is not difficult to separate pots when it is dry
Cut off the rotten roots and leaves in two parts of the road, cut the common oreochis carefully, and trim the planting orchids before putting them on the pot
The heart should be specialized in roots, the leaves should be stretched out, and the buds should be planted outwards. The coarse materials should be thin first, and the top should be shaken and added at the same time
After a few days, the habit of tube orchids should be clarified blindly
Difficult to succeed, like sunshine, avoid exposure to the sun, like nutrition, avoid fat, like wet, avoid water immersion, like ventilation, avoid strong wind
Happy and taboo difficult to master, care can make clear that all kinds of orchids are not necessarily of different origin, different varieties
Great difference, perseverance, learning ability
The above is a brief introduction. Orcidaceae is more strict in terms of living environment and nutrition requirements. Therefore, we should maintain it according to its living habits so as to raise beautiful and beautiful Orchidaceae.